Course Duration : 06 Months
Eligibility: 12th Pass or equivalent
Rs 28,000/- plus 18% GST;
Total: Rs 33,040/- (Indian Students)
Rs 50,000/- (International Students) (USD $700 Approx)
ISST is essentially the first institute which aims to provide a scientific approach to sports education and guidance to young people interested in sports. ISST creates a launch pad for those who wish to be actively involved in the sports industry.
Nutrition is one of the most important aspects responsible for the overall development of the human body, be it for an athlete or any fitness enthusiast. It is often neglected which in turn, adversely affects the performance.
When sports & fitness professionals are well versed with scientific nutrition principles and practices, it becomes easy for them to derive appropriate nutrient requirements for the athletes depending on the type, intensity and duration of sport or fitness activity. This will definitely help reduce complications like injuries, dehydration, fatigue resulting due to the wrong choice of food and beverages.
- To provide students with a good theoretical understanding of nutrition for sports & fitness performance.
- To introduce students to the general principles and concepts of sports nutrition.
- To develop the ability to apply current sports nutrition theories in daily life.
Diploma in Sports & Exercise Nutrition
Course Duration: Six Months
Eligibility : 12th Pass or equivalent
- Exercise physiology
- Introduction to Sport nutrition
- Physiology of digestion
- Carbohydrates, Alcohol
- Energy balance and energy systems
- Fluid balance/hydration status
- Nutritional Supplements and Ergogenic Aids
On successful completion of this module, students should be able to
- Identify, interpret and critically review nutrient requirements required for optimal sport & fitness performance.
- Critically evaluate current relevant literature within the field of Sport and Exercise Nutrition.
- Demonstrate an informed practical application of the theoretical knowledge.
The student can register online for the course in the Register/Login page providing personal, academic as well as payment details.
Once the details are filled and the Mode of payment is selected, the student can register for the student account. The student will be able to access his/her student account by providing the Username and Password given at the time of registration.
The students are required to send the following documents via post/courier at the ISST Distance Education office address mentioned below.
Documents to be sent to the ISST Distance Education Office (For Indian Students) :
- Photocopy of latest qualification mark sheet/certificate.
- Two passport size photographs.
The study material for each course is prepared by experienced faculty members who are experts in the respective subjects and will be available online through student portal.