DR. MRS. MANALI KULKARNI
CLASSROOM COURSE FACULTY
- International MBA for Professionals- Distance course Russian University, 2013
- Fellowship Orthopaedic Rehabilitation from Medvarsity online, Apollo Hospital, 2010
- PG Diploma in Exercise Therapy Rehabilitation from Victoria University, Melbourne, 2005
- PG Diploma in Sports Science & Nutrition, SNDT University Pune, 2000
- BHMS from Bharati Vidyapeeth Homeopathic Medical College, Pune University, 1995
- Running a Well-Known Health and Fitness Club in Pune
Dr. NUTAN VIJAY PASALKAR
CLASSROOM COURSE FACULTY
- Ph.D – 2015
- MBA in International Business – 2010
- MBA in Finance – 2008
|2015 onwards||Assistant Professor (SPPU Approval Ref. No. CCO/1294)||SSMS’s Institute of Management and Research, Aranyeshwar, Pune||MBA|
Financial Management, Economic Analysis of Business Decisions, Management Accounting, Merchant Banking and Financial Services, Advanced Financial Services, Banking and Financial Institutions, International Business Management, International Financial Management, Risk and Insurance Management
Prof. MRS. PRATIBHA YOGESH MORE
CLASSROOM COURSE FACULTY
- Motivational & Spiritual speaker
- Management consultant
- Conducts Workshops and seminars
- Faculty empanelment with MCED
|Licentiate Examination||May-2009||Insurance Institute of India|
|M.B.A. (HR)||2009-10||Pune University|
|M.B.A. (Marketing)||2009||Pune University|
- Worked as Professor at
- Shri Shivaji Maratha Institute of Management and Research, Pune
- SPSPM’S, Sinhagad Business School, Kegaon, Solapur
MR NIKHIL PUNDE
CLASSROOM COURSE FACULTY
- MBA in Strategy and Finance
- MD of SparUp Sports Technology – a digital platform for performance tracking and analysis
- Worked in several Fortune 500 companies in USA, India across diverse industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment and E-commerce.
- A former national badminton athlete, passionate electronics engineer and fitness coach, regular speaker and lecturer on topics related to Sports Technology, Analytics and Science.
MR SUNIL BHATIA
CLASSROOM COURSE FACULTY
- 24+ years of varied and rich experience in the administration and sports domain.
- Industry interface in manufacturing units, corporate offices, B-Schools, NGO, BPO, Sports organizations
- MBA, Marathwada University, Aurangabad 1984
- Expertise in sports management.
- Been a sports &photography entrepreneur.
- Expertise in badminton, extensive mountaineering, expedition, rescue operations.
Mr V HARIHARAN
CLASSROOM COURSE FACULTY
- Has over 40 years of experience in India and overseas.
- PGDM (MBA) IIM Ahmedabad 1977
- Bachelor in Engineering in Mechanical Engg, NIT Trichy 1975
- Sports Management Elective at IBS, Pune -Sports Management Elective at Loyola Institute of Bus. Admin (LIBA), Chennai
- Services Marketing & Marketing Management courses at IBS Pune, Amity Global B School, Pune
- an avid sportsman, keen squash player and an avid golfer
DR. VIPUL LUNAWAT
SPORTS MANAGEMENT, SPORTS SCIENCES, COMMUNICATION & PRESENTATION SKILLS
- PhD, Sports Management
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Electronics, University of Pune
- Master of Science (MSc) Electronics, University of Pune.
- Master’s Programme in Business Administration, Institute of Management Education, Pune
- Level 02 coaching certification from Australian Ice Racing (AIR) in Short Track
- Speed Ice skating, & certified by Olympic Solidarity, Melbourne, Australia, 2014.
- Was part of the Indian contingent as a coach for the Short Track Speed Skating teams at the Singapore Open, 2014 and the Thailand Open Championships, 2013.
- Competed in Roller Skating World Championships in Venezuela-2003 as a part of the Indian Junior Team.
- Competed in Roller Skating International Championships in Ostend, Belgium-2001, Serpa, Portugal-2001.
- National medalist in RSFI Senior Mens in Inline Speed Skating.
- Head Coach, Roller & Ice Skating at Kaveri Sports Centre and ISST Sports Academy, Pune.
- Coached 3000+ students in roller skating since 2004.
- Certification in the International Skating Union (ISU) Regional Officials Course for Short Track Speed Ice Skating.
- Has a keen interest in adventure sports like skydiving, bungy jumping, rock climbing etc.
- Has been involved in organizing various world-class sports events, since 2004.
MR. ANTONIO ROBUSTELLI
SPORTS PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGY, STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
International Sports Performance Consultant
Applied Sport Scientist/Technologist
Strength & Conditioning Specialist/Coach
Antonio Robustelli is a professional sports performance consultant and elite coach from Italy: his area of expertise includes injury prevention, sports technology, strength training programming, speed development, recovery monitoring and return to play assessment. He works worldwide since 16 years with semi-professionals, professionals and Olympic athletes as well as professional teams in various disciplines (football, athletics, basketball, rugby, cycling, weightlifting, volleyball, swimming, martial arts, waterpolo, tennis, archery etc.).
He is one of the most requested sports performance consultant in the world because of his unique work with advanced technologies for athlete’s assessment and testing (infrared thermography, tensiomyography, foot pressure mapping, myotonometry, EMG and neurofeedback) for injury prevention and performance improvement.
He’s the Senior Director of Performance Science and Certification Manager at the AESA (Asian Exercise and Sport Science Association) as well as a Guest Lecturer in Performance Science and Sports Technology at Setanta College in Ireland (www.setantacollege.com) and at several Institutes and Universities worldwide.
Regularly invited as a Keynote Speaker to hold lectures during international conferences in Sports Science and Strength & Conditioning: in the last years he has been invited by the Firat University in Elazig (Turkey), the Manipal University in Jaipur (India), the Alexandria University in Alexandria (Egypt), the Shomal University in Amol (Iran), the National Sports Academy “Vasil Levski” in Sofia (Bulgaria), the Nisantasi University in Istanbul and the Anadolu University in Eskisehir (Turkey).
He has written and co-authored articles for several magazines including the british Athletics Weekly, the world’s n. 1 magazine for track & field. Currently he is consultant for Olympians and for First Division football and basketball teams in Europe, Asia and USA.
Furthermore he cooperates with high-end tech companies worldwide for research and development of new technologies in the field of sports performance training and monitoring.
He is currently writing his first book entitled “Applied Sports Technology: The Science of Testing, Monitoring, Training and Recovery”.
DR. MANIT ARORA
- MBBS Honours and BMedSci Honours, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Internship at St George Public Hospital, Sydney, Australia
- Master of Surgery, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Master of Surgery (Orthopaedics) Gold Medalist, Mumbai India
- Diploma in Surgical Anatomy, University of New England, Australia
- Master of Sports Medicine, University of Queensland, Australia
- Fellowship in Joint arthroscopy and replacement, Epworth and Cabrini Hospitals, Melbourne, Australia
- Fellowship in Hip Arthroscopy and Hip Preservation Surgery with Dr John O
- Donnell, Melbourne, Australia
- Fellowship in knee and shoulder arthroscopy, with Dr Peter Annear and Dr Jens
- Buelow, Perth Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Centre, Perth, Australia
- ISAKOS International Sports Medicine Fellowship, ISAKOS Upper Extremity Fellowship
- ISAKOS Teaching Centre Scholar and APOA Young Ambassador
- Head Faculty for the ISST Distance Diploma in Sports Medicine course.
- Dr Manit Arora is a orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Surgeon with a focus on shoulder, hip and knee arthroscopy.
- After completing his medical school and internship at University of New South
- Wales (Sydney, Australia), Dr Arora undertook a Master of Surgery degree at
- UNSW (Sydney, Australia) followed by his orthopaedic training in Mumbai (India) where he was awarded the Gold Medal. He then undertook a Master of Sports
- Medicine degree at University of Queensland (Australia).
- He subsequently did his Fellowship training in Joint Arthroscopy and Replacement at the Epworth and Cabrini Hospitals in Melbourne, Australia followed by a Hip
- Arthroscopy and Hip Preservation Fellowship with Dr John O Donnell, one of the leading hip arthroscopy surgeons in the world. This was followed by Fellowship training in knee and shoulder arthroscopy with Dr Peter Annear, one of Australia’s leading knee arthroscopy surgeons and Dr Jens Ulrich Buelow.
- In addition to this, Dr Arora is a Young Ambassador for the Asia Pacific
- Orthopaedic Association, an ISAKOS Teaching Centre Scholar and Upper Extremity Fellow, ISAKOS International Sports Medicine Fellow, UNE Young Distinguished Alumni and Royal College of Surgeons of Canada International Resident Leader.
- Dr Arora has been an Adjunct Lecturer at the University of New England, Australia and a Conjoint Associate Lecturer at UNSW, Australia. He is also a specialist advisor for the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration and an Honorary Senior Adjunct Teaching Fellow at Bond University, Australia.
- He is currently chair of the ISKSAA Research Committee, serves as an editor for the Journal of Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery, and on the Medical Commission for the World Squash Federation.
- He is also a Board Member of the American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Society’s Scholarships and Awards Committee and on the Research Evaluation Panel for the Queensland Government Emergency Medicine Foundation.
DR. VARUN GUPTA
SPORTS MEDICINE AND NUTRITION
- MBBS, Ortho.
- Designed the Sports Injuries & nutrition modules for the ISST Distance Diploma in Sports Medicine course.
- Dr Varun Gupta is a Fellowship trained Consultant orthopaedic and sports medicine surgeon with a keen interest in sports medicine research.
- He is a previous SICOT Fellow and Observer at Mt Sinai Hospital New York.
- His practice is based in New Delhi, India.
DR. DEVIKA BHIDE
- Masters in Neuro-sciences (M.P.Th) from Dr. D Y. Patil College of Physiotherapy.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Healthcare Management (PGDHHM) from Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences.
- Bachelors in Physiotherapy (B.P.Th) from Sancheti Institute, College of Physiotherapy.
- Designed the Sports Physiotherapy module for the ISST Distance Diploma in Sports Medicine course.
- Dr Devika Bhide has good experience in rehabilitation of sports specific injuries.
- She is specialized in rehabilitation of shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee and ankle injuries.
MS. NUPUR KAUL
SPORTS & EXERCISE PSYCHOLOGY
- BSc, Psychology
- MSc, Psychology, UK
- Designed the Sports Psychology module for the ISST Distance Diploma in Sports Medicine course.
- Ms Nupur Kaul is a sports psychologist who works with the PA Mhatre Tennis Academy in Mumbai.
- She is currently the ISKSAA Sports Medicine Research Co-ordinator.
MS. DEBASHREE MARATHE
SPORTS & EXERCISE PSYCHOLOGY
- Masters of Hypnosis, Global Hypnosis Academy, Pune
- MSc Sports and Exercise Psychology, University of Wales, Bangor, U.K
- B.A with Psychology, Pune
- Designed the ISST Distance Diploma in Sports & Exercise Psychology course.
- Independent sports, exercise and fitness psychologist at “Ultimate Sports and Fitness Psychology Consultancy”, Pune.
- Appointed as a government-approved sports and exercise psychologist for Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Balewadi, Pune.
- Free-lancing at Deccan Gymkhana Tennis Club and P.Y.C Tennis Club
- Associated with Lakshya: Resurgent Sports academy in Pune.
- Associated with Abs Fitness and Wellness Club
- Associated with Dr Ajit Mapari to enhance the performance of 20 state/ national level swimmers and 2 triathletes and 20 roller skaters
- Associated with an IB board school at Talegaon as a sports and exercise psychologist for their basketball, volleyball and athletic teams.
- Working with more than 50-60 players from all sports disciplines (tennis, shooting, swimming, golf, chess, badminton, table-tennis, cricket, gymnastics, athletics, hockey, judo, etc.). Most of the players representing the nationals and the international circuit. 3 of the tennis players have played the Australian Open 2012, Fed Cup 2012 and French Open 2012. 1 cricket players is a Ranji Trophy debutant.
MR. MAHENDRA GOKHALE
SPORTS CONDITIONING, FITNESS & TRAINING
- Level 2 Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach from Australian Strength and Conditioning Association, thus making Mahendra the only Indian to complete Level II in training
- Certified Sports Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) from United States Sports Academy affiliated to NSCA
- Certified Level I Sports Coaching Principles course from New South Wales Sports and Recreation under the banner of Australian Sports Commission
- Certified Physical Training Certificate course with Talwalkars Fitness Academy, Pune.
- Designed the Sports Conditioning module for the ISST Distance Diploma and Masters Programme in Sports Management courses.
- Fitness trainer for the Mumbai Indians team in the IPL (Indian Premier League)
- Chief of for Maharashtra State Cricket Team from 1999 to 2005 seasons
- Physical Trainer for the Indian Satellite Tennis Team in the year 2001.
- Visiting trainer at MRF Pace foundation, Chennai May 2007
- Chief of Fitness for the Baroda State Cricket Team
- Conducted Physical training camps for MSLTA in Kolhapur, Nasik, Nagpur, and Solapur from the year 2000 – 2001
- Physical Trainer for Indian Satellite Tennis Team in the year 2001
- Conceptualizer, Ideator and Pioneer of the FITNESS CHALLENGE MAKEOVER CONCEPT
- Organizer of successful events like cycle treasure hunt, hill treasure hunt, children biathlon and 10 K run events successfully every year in Pune for last 4 years
- Fitness trainer at CADENCE CRICKET ACADEMY Pune from 2001
- Conducted training lectures at Kiran More International Cricket Academy, Baroda
DR. RAVIKUMAR CHITNIS
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT IN SPORTS
- MDBA (Finance), IMDR, Pune (Inst. Of Management Development & Research).
- M.Com, Business Administration, Pune University.
- M.Phil, Financial Management, Pune University.
- PhD, Banking & Financial Management, Pune University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management, Pune University.
- Master of Business Studies, Marketing, Pune University.
- Designed the Financial Management module for the ISST Distance Diploma and Masters Programme in Sports Management courses.
- Director, MIT, School of Business Management, Pune
- Former Principal, Modern College of Computer & Business Studies, Pune,
- Assistant Professor (Finance), Institute of Management Education, Pune, 06-07.
- Freelance Corporate Trainer, Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, Pune.
- Full-Time Faculty, Institute of Management and Career Development, Pune, 96-till date.
- Paper Setter/ Examiner, Financial Management, Pune University.
- Project guide for 75 MBA students till date.
- Visiting Faculty for National Insurance Academy, Pune, Pune Management
- Association, Pune, Pune Institute of Management, Pune, Symbiosis College of Commerce, Pune.
- Data Analyst, Programme Secretary, Senior Research Assistant, National Institute of Bank Management, Pune, 1986-1996.
- Attended various National Seminars and Faculty Development Programmes.
DR. NITHIN SUNKU
- MBBS DOrtho
- Designed the Sports injuries module for the ISST Distance Diploma in Sports Medicine course.
- Dr Nithin Sunku is a Fellowship trained Consultant orthopaedic and sports medicine surgeon with a keen interest in sports medicine research.
- He has undertaken a Fellowship in Joint Replacement Surgery.
- His practice is based in Bangalore, India.
DR. UDAY LIMAYE
MARKETING MANAGEMENT IN SPORTS
- M.Sc. in Chemistry from Marathwada University.
- PhD in Business Administration from Pune University.
- DMM & Diploma in Industrial and Business Management from IMDR, Pune.
- Designed the Marketing Management module for the ISST Distance Diploma and Masters Programme in Sports Management courses.
- He has over 10 years of industrial experience in a senior capacity in a leading chemical company.
- Over 28 years of teaching experience at graduate and postgraduate levels.
- He was the Director of Deccan Education Society’s Jagannath Rathi Vocational Guidance and Training Institute, Pune and retired in 2007 after a successful tenure of 20 years.
- Presently he is the visiting faculty at ASM’s Institute of Management Education, Pune.
- He was a member of several technical committees of the Indian Standards Institution for drafting product specifications and testing methods.
- He has published articles in technical journals and has co-authored two textbooks in Marketing Management for first and second year B.Com students.
MRS. PRIYA KULKARNI
SPORTS & EXERCISE NUTRITION
- BHSc. Nutrition and Dietetics, PGDSSFN
- MSc. Sport and exercise nutrition, Leeds Beckett University, UK
- Certified diabetes and nutrigenomics counselor
- Has designed the ISST Distance Diploma in Sports & Exercise Nutrition course.
- Ms Priya Kulkarni has completed her MSc. Sport and Exercise Nutrition from Leeds Beckett University (UK).
- Carnegie faculty has given her exposure to world-class teams like Yorkshire Cricket club, Leeds Rugby Rhinos, etc. She has worked with a lot of recreational as well as professional players and helped them enhance performance.
- She specializes in diabetes and weight management. She also has expertise in the nutritional management of other medical conditions like thyroid, PCOD, gout, etc.
- She is associated with Symbiosis School of biological sciences as a visiting faculty for sports nutrition for the past 5 years.
ADV. ROHIT ERANDE
LEGAL ASPECTS IN SPORTS
- Pune University, LLM, 2007
- ILS law college, pune, l.l.b., 2004 (merit holder)
- Lawyer, private practice, Pune, 2004 – present
- Practicing advocate with a focus on civil and Family matters, property and land disputes, Co-operative Societies disputes, consumer disputes, bank matters, charitable trust matters and quasi criminal cases of Cheque bouncing.
- Names of some of my clients –
- Anna Hazare
- Suvarna Sahakari Bank,
- Rajdeep Publicity Pvt. Ltd,
- Kumar Builders Pvt. Ltd,
- Prathamesh Constructions Pvt. Ltd.
- National Co.Op. Housing Society
- Hind Swaraj Trust