Course Duration : 06 Months + 01 Month mandatory internship project
Eligibility: 10+2 Pass or equivalent.
Indian Students: INR 33,000/- (Plus 18% GST)
International Students: USD 700
The Distance Diploma in Strength & Conditioning is a foundational program designed to provide a complete theoretical and practical knowledge in all aspects related to the application of strength & conditioning principles.
This course also highlights the importance of having a proper understanding of training science and specificity, biomechanics of human movement and periodization of the training process.
- To provide the fundamentals of the application of strength & conditioning in different sports.
- To provide essential knowledge in biomechanics of movement
- To provide latest knowledge in different methods for strength, speed and endurance training
- The participant will be able to understand how to apply strength & conditioning principles based on the different needs of each sport, whether individual or team sport.
- The participant will be well equipped with the up-to-date knowledge in fundamental topics like strength training methods, speed development, recovery management and its application.
- The participant will be able to immediately apply skills to effectively develop his/her career in the strength & conditioning industry.
- In a nut-shell this course is a complete package for the participant to be industry ready.
Distance Diploma in Strength & Conditioning (DDSC)
Course Duration: 06 Months + 01-month mandatory internship.
Eligibility : 10+2 Pass or equivalent.
Course Validity: Two years from the date of course completion.
Module 01: Physiology of Strength & Conditioning
- Foundations of Strength & Conditioning
- Supercompensation Theory and Physiology of Adaptations
- Principles of Training Science and Specificity
- Principles of Recovery and Regeneration
Module 02: Biomechanics of Strength & Conditioning
- Biomechanics of Neuromuscular System
- Biomechanics of Human Movement
- Biomechanics of Training
Module 03: Foundations of Strength Training
- Strength Training Physiology
- Methods for Strength Training
- Assessment for Strength
Module 04: Foundations of Speed Training
- Speed Training Physiology
- Methods for Speed Training
- Assessment for Speed
Module 05: Foundations of Endurance Training
- Endurance Training Physiology
- Methods for Endurance Training
- Assessment for Endurance
Module 06: Designing Strength & Conditioning Plans
- Periodization Principles
- Organization of the Microcycle
- Tapering and Peak Performance
Internship based assessment
The student will have to work as an intern with a ISST partnered organization for a period of minimum one month and secure an internship completion certificate.
After certification, the placement cell at ISST will individually evaluate each candidate and help & guide him/her to secure an appropriate job.