The Distance Diploma in Cricket Management is created to provide cricket enthusiasts and athletes with the fundamental knowledge about the latest trends in the cricketing spectrum.
This course has been designed by industry experts and stalwarts from the cricket fraternity to provide students with an opportunity to continue their passion for cricket in a scientific way and the best use of available technology.
- To provide the fundamentals of cricket management & coaching techniques.
- To provide essential knowledge of various exercise, health and fitness sciences to improve cricketing performance.
- To provide the latest knowledge in various allied management-oriented topics to enable the participant to manage the sport in an effective and efficient manner.
Distance Diploma in Cricket Management (DCM)
Course Duration: 06 Months + Internship project
Eligibility : 10th Pass
- Principles & Practice of Cricket Management
- Fundamentals of Cricket Coaching
- Cricket Performance Management
- Cricket specific Sports Nutrition
- Cricket specific Sports Psychology
- Cricket specific Strength & Conditioning
- Cricket specific Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Cricket Event Management
- Communication, PR & Presentation Skills
Internship based assessment
The student will have to work as an intern with a cricket organization for a period of minimum one month and secure an internship completion certificate.
After certification, the placement cell at ISST will individually evaluate each candidate and help & guide him/her to secure an appropriate job.