- Introduction to Sports Technology
- Technology in Sports Equipments and Product Design
- Technology in Sports Stadiums and Facilities
- Technology in Mega Events
- Technology in Sportswear and Performance Apparel
- Technology in Athlete Performance Analysis and Sports Science
- Technology in Fan Engagement
- Application of Sports Analytics
- Sports software
- First of its kind “virtual classroom program” in sports –
- Case Studies
- Hands-on workshop
- Interactive Skype Sessions
- Practical Sessions
- BSc and MSc in Sports Technology – Loughborough University, UK
- MSc in Sports Engineering – Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Master of Sports Administration – University of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Bachelor of Applied Science, University of Otago, New Zealand
- MSc in Sports Management – Columbia University
- Benjamin Alamar, Dean Oliver (2013).Sports Analytics: A Guide for Coaches, Managers, and Other Decision Makers
- Ghent, g., & Kluka, D. (2002). Sport and information technology. Budapest: Meyer & Meyer Sport.
- Dabnichki, P. (2008). Computers in the sport. Southampton: WIT Press.
- Stewart Ross (2010). Sports Technology. Evans brothers limited
- Franz Konstantin Fuss, Aleksandar Subic, Sadayuki Ujihashi (2008). The Impact of Technology on Sports II. Taylor and Francis
- Geoff Thompson (2001). Sports Technology
- Fuss, F. (2015). Routledge handbook of sports technology and engineering. Routledge
The student can register online for the course in the Register/Login page providing personal, academic as well as payment details.
Once the details are filled and the Mode of payment is selected, the student can register for the student account. The student will be able to access his/her student account by providing the Username and Password given at the time of registration.
The students are required to send the following documents via post/courier at the ISST Distance Education office address mentioned below.
Documents to be sent to the ISST Distance Education Office (For Indian Students) :
Valid registration certificate
Two passport size photographs.