S L Kirloskar Center for Executive Education (SLKCEE), a part of the Kirloskar Group, is a centre of excellence for executive education, committed to competency building of individuals and organizations through training and advisory services. It is committed to bridging the gap between the campus and the corporate world.
ISST is India’s first dedicated sports & fitness education institute which provides professional courses in sports management and allied sports & fitness education, determined to develop athletes, managers and other sport-support staff.
Modern sport covers a broad range of fields, be it ethics, medicine, technology, finance, law, education or sociology, to name a few. In this new era, modern sport is in urgent need of highly competent, well trained, educated, experienced sports administrators and managers who will manage all aspects of sport efficiently.
The Post Graduate Program in Sports Management (PGPSM) is one of its kind residential executive program which aims to provide a scientific & structured approach to sports management education and guidance to aspirants interested in making a career in the sports industry.
Post Graduate Program in Sports Management:
Eligibility : Graduation (Any Stream Min 50% & above)
The Post Graduate Program in Sports Management (PGPSM) aims at:
- Providing students with practical exposure along with theoretical knowledge about the various concepts involved in Sports Management.
- It aims at integrating managerial skills in individuals in connection with sports with the development of personality, analytical skills, and to learn how to cope with the fast-changing trends in the sports industry.
- Exposure to the sports industry through internship projects, field visits and Guest lectures from ‘WOW’ Speakers.
- The course aims to create a launch pad for those who wish to be actively involved in the sports industry.
- World class campus with state of the art-classrooms, hostel & recreational facilities
- Scholarship Programs
- Strict Admission criteria
- Faculty mix (Academicians and Practitioners)
- Inspiring ‘WOW’ Guest Lectures
- Live Project work
- Rigour at entry level
- Cross-functional inputs
- Residential program – to facilitate Peer learning
- Reinforce concepts through Internships and field visits
Who Should Enroll?
- If you are an enthusiast having a deep passion for sports and want to make a career in the sports industry.
- If you are an athlete/have been an athlete & want to work in the industry.
- If you are already working in a sports/fitness company and want to upgrade your knowledge and move up in your career with better opportunities.
- Two semesters
- 400 Hours of learning
- On campus—70 days and Off-campus—45 days
- Principles & Practice of Sports Management
- Strategic Management; Sports Entrepreneurship;
- Allied Subjects in Sports:
Sports Medicine; Sports Injury Management;
Sports Nutrition & Doping; Sports Psychology; Sports Tourism.
- Sports Development; Sports Training & Conditioning
- Public Relations; Communication & Presentation Skills
- Human Resource Management (HRM) in Sports
- Sports Facility Management; Sports Event Management
- Marketing Management in Sports
- Financial Management in Sports
- Legal Aspects of Sports; Sport Technology
PROGRAM START DATE: Friday, 02nd August 2019
SEMESTER-1: August- September 2019
INTERNSHIP: October – November 2019
SEMESTER-2: December 2019- January 2020
PRACTICUM: February 2020
VALEDICTORY: March 2020
Applications available from 01st May 2019 on our website www.isst.co.in
First Info Session: 05th June 2019, Venue: ISST Campus, Pune
Second Info session: 25th June 2019, Venue: ISST Campus, Pune
Third Info Session: 17th July 2019, Venue: ISST Campus, Pune
Last date for application: 30th July 2019
Two big brands join hands to develop the most amazing & comprehensive program in sports management.
“There is a large demand for educated professionals in the fast-growing Sports & Fitness industry. We at ISST, with our exclusive course content, eminent faculty, are determined to provide our students with the best possible education & opportunities, to build their career in the Sports & Fitness industry.”
– Dr Vipul Lunawat, Director, ISST
“This is the right Post-Graduate Program for you if you see yourself in the future of sports administration. The program design interweaves sports and management education to prepare you for better performance in the sporting arena. The residential format of the program will allow peer learning and the 8-week internship will ensure that participants are ready to be the preferred ones in the openings that will come in the sporting and fitness domain.”
– Mr Somashekhar Krishanamani, Director, SLKCEE
- Graduation in any stream (Minimum 50% and above)
- Prior work experience not mandatory
How to Apply:
- Speak to our Counselor
- Attend our Info sessions
- Fill in Application Form
- Entrance Test + Personal Interview
- Short Listing of candidates
- Roll out of Offer Letter
Program fees for the PGPSM would be Rs 3.60 Lacs plus 18% GST. which includes tuition fees, accommodation at SLKCEE campus on a twin-sharing basis and food.
Total Amount: Rs 4,24,800/- (Including GST)
Full fees paid upfront on receiving an offer letter.
Through financing options.
There are several ways to finance PGPSM. Some participants receive full or partial sponsorship from their employers, while others utilize the educational loan provided by the banks. The institute can facilitate financial assistance through educational loans for self-funded candidates.
Candidates who receive formal Offer Letter are recommended to apply as early as possible.
*SLKCEE & ISST reserve the right to alter the amounts indicated in the schedule mentioned above any time before the first day of class of a Semester.
VISIT ISST OFFICE FOR Counseling Session:
Bharat Kunj Society No:2, Behind Dashbhuja Ganpati Mandir, Dead end of lane opposite Kalmadi High School Gate no:2, Ganeshnagar, Pune-411038, Maharashtra, India
S. L. Kirloskar Centre for Executive Education, KIAMS Campus, Gat No.356 & 375, Near Tata Foundry Maval, Village-Dhamane, Taluka Maval, Pune-410506 (India)
For more details Call:
+91-9403339045 / +91-9371456929
Email: [email protected]