Modern sport covers a broad range of fields, be it ethics, medicine, technology, finance, law, education or sociology, to name a few. In this new era, modern sport is in urgent need of highly competent, well trained and experienced sports administrators who will manage all aspects of sport efficiently.
So far there was no specialized Institute in India providing Sports education. ISST is essentially the first institute which aims to provide a scientific approach to sports education and guidance to young people interested in sports. ISST creates a launch pad for those who wish to be actively involved in the sports industry. The MPSM course is created to promote management education within the sports world.
So far there was no specialized Institute in India providing Sports education. ISST is essentially the first institute which aims to provide a scientific approach to sports education and guidance to young people interested in sports. ISST creates a launch pad for those who wish to be actively involved in the sports industry. The Distance Masters Programme in Sports Management course is created to promote management education within the sports world.
The Masters Programme in Sports Management (MPSM) is a one-year classroom lecture course & it aims to provide students with practical exposure along with theoretical knowledge about the various concepts involved in Sports Management.
It aims at integrating managerial skills in individuals in connection with sports with the development of personality, analytical skills, and to learn how to cope with the fast-changing trends in the sports industry.
With experienced faculty and renowned guest speakers, MPSM provides a professional touch to the education provided.
- One year classroom lecture program.
- Experienced faculty from the sport and management industry.
- Guest Lectures from sports experts and professionals.
- Internship Projects with leading sports companies organizations.
- Job & Career Counseling.
- 100% Job Guidance.
Master Programme in Sports Management (Classroom Course) :
Course Duration: One Year
Eligibility : Graduation (Any Stream)
- Principles & Practice of Sports Management
- A) Strategic Management; B) Sports Entrepreneurship; C) Sports Governance
- Allied Subjects in Sports: Sports Medicine; Sports Doping;
Sports Injury Management; Sports Nutrition,
Sports Psychology, Sports Tourism etc.
- Sports Development, Sports Training & Conditioning
- Public Relations, Communication & Presentation Skills
- Human Resource Management (HRM) in Sports
- Sports Facility Management; Sports Event Management
- Marketing Management in Sports
- Financial Management in Sports
- A) Legal Aspects of Sports; B) Sport Technology
The Institute of Sports Science & Technology provides internship projects with leading Sports companies/clubs/events/teams and sports organizations. The students get practical exposure & experience in such internships by utilizing their knowledge. The internship project provides the student with an opportunity to test the various skills and theories learnt in the ISST courses.