There is a large demand for highly trained and educated sports professionals who can meet the fast-changing needs of the sports industry. The sporting business which was considered as a leisure or recreational activity has now become a multi-billion dollar industry.
Many sports event management companies, sports clubs and organizations need highly competent sports administrators, supervisors, managers and other support staff to manage their day to day business.
Hence the knowledge of sports management & other allied subjects is essential for such sports professionals. ISST provides a launchpad for your career in sports providing you with various courses in sports education, making you eligible for such sports jobs.
- Months Classroom lecture program.
- Experienced faculty from the sport and management industry.
- Guest Lectures from sports experts and professionals.
- Internship Projects with leading sports companies & organizations.
- Job & Career Counseling.
- 100% Job Guidance.
Diploma in Sports Event Management (Classroom Course) :
Course Duration: Six Months
Eligibility : 10+2 or Equivalent
- Introduction to Sports Event Management
- Ceremonies and cultural events
- City services and coordination
- Communication and technology
- Corporate affairs
- Finance and procurement
- Gate management
- Health Services
- Legal affairs
- Publicity and media
- Venue Management
- Tourism, hospitality, accommodation and visitors service
- Transport and travel
The Institute of Sports Science & Technology provides internship projects with leading Sports companies/clubs/events/teams and sports organizations. The students get practical exposure & experience in such internships by utilizing their knowledge. The internship project provides the student with an opportunity to test the various skills and theories learnt in the ISST courses.